I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: £36,000 to £38,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join our team based in Cottam, Retford on a full-time basis. This role will also require travel between two other local sites.
The successful individual will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service to our client and help bring success to this contract and the Company.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
* To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
* Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
* Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
* To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with Duradiamond's policies and protocols
* To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
* To provide supervision and support other team members where relevant
* To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
* This role will be roughly 80% health surveillance and fit for work assessment activities, and 20% health and wellbeing promotion and case management
* Registration with NMC Part 1
* OH Qualified - Diploma/Degree
* Driving licence and car owner
* Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
* Be IT literate
* Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
* Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
* Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
* General Medicals
* Drug and Alcohol screening
* Case Management
* Fitness for role assessment
* Health Surveillance
* Skin Assessments
* Pre-placement questionnaires
* Health promotion
* Ideally on Part 3 of the Register
Broughton, Brigg, Lincolnshire, England£ 7.95 - 7.95 Per hourPermanentPosted 24th April 2018
£ 7.95 - 7.95 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 24th April 2018Closes 22nd May 2018Ref 001341
Give your career a positive change.At Cygnet Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. Yo...
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England£ 22022 - 22022 Per yearPermanentPosted 14th May 2018
£ 22022 - 22022 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 14th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref TSLBG1292v1
LOCATION: Mansfield JOB TITLE: Employment Engagement Advisor SALARY & BENEFITS: £22,022 (Pro rata for part time) WORKING HOURS: Ful...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England£ 50,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 24th April 2018
£ 50,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 24th April 2018Closes 24th May 2018Ref AB/HQ00021271
Head of Therapy ABI/Neuro Nottingham £50,000 - £60,000 Remit Compass Associates are proud to be ...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England£ 24.00 - 30.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 30th April 2018
£ 24.00 - 30.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 30th April 2018Closes 28th May 2018Ref JD300418
TFS Healthcare is a market-leading nursing agency, supplying to NHS and private prisons nationwide. We have now secured contracts a...
Exeter, Devon, England£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th May 2018
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 15th May 2018Closes 22nd May 2018Ref e771bf1c-d301-4cb1-aeac-f4e4fa99cc36
PIP Disability Analyst - ExeterStarting Salary: £32,000 + market leading benefits package worth up to £9,000 per year + overtime op...
London, Greater London, England£ 20 - 23 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th January 2018
£ 20 - 23 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th January 2018Closes 27th July 2018Ref PERM
Due to extensive growth Medicare First are expanding and looking to add to our already successful team and recruit talent to join t...
Hale, Altrincham, Greater Manchester, EnglandPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
Part timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref Nurse NMC registered
Salary: Competitive REQUIRED: 16 HOURS PER WEEK (FLEXIBLE TIME) The post is for a Lead Bio Identical hormone nurse to work within a...
City of London, London, Greater London, England£ 10.93 - 23.48 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th May 2018
£ 10.93 - 23.48 Per hourFull time...TemporaryPosted 16th May 2018Closes 16th June 2018Ref 76429
Merco Medical is the UKs largest and most popular provider of agency NHS 111 Clinicians and Call Handlers. We have been growing our...
West Yorkshire, England£ 26 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 22nd May 2018
£ 26 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 19th June 2018Ref J22914
Mediplacements are looking for an experienced band 7 Catheter Lab and Pacing Physiologist. This position is working with our renown...