I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Nurse manager (Grade 2) required to manage Theatre and recovery department at highly regarded, specialised hospital.
This hospital offers a great opportunity for experienced theatre nurses with management experience to broaden their range of specialised knowledge. This role is unique in that it gives potential candidates the best of what both the public and private sector opportunities have to offer – The security and stability of H.S.E role, yet in an environment where the vast majority of surgery is pre-planned and elective.
Additional benefits of this role include opportunities for postgraduate education, ongoing job based training and a very attractive salary (Which will reflect all previous verifiable service).
Essential requirements for candidates
• Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, or at an advanced stage of registration process (Due within next 2 months)
• 5 years post registration experience in, 2 of which should have been exclusively in ENT Nursing
• Nurse Management training and experience (Min. 2 years at CNM1 Level)
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• IT Capabilities – Proficient in current editions of MS Windows and Office