I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Team Leader - Ophthalmic Surgery Group
Up to £40,000 per year
The Clinical Team Leader will lead, direct and motivate the clinical team as well as supporting the Clinical Services Manager in the day to day management of the clinic/hospital. As part of the Senior Management Team, you will ensure delivery of excellent clinical, surgical and customer care together with ensuring compliance with CQC.
· Adhere to the principles of clinical governance.
· Timely completion of clinical governance reports such as audits, incident and accident reports and infection control.
· Identify any areas of the patient journey in relation to patient satisfaction and services that can be improved upon.
· Maintain efficient channels of communication between administration, clinical team, consultants and Senior Management team.
· Responsible for staff rotas, work allocation and clinical on call rota.
· To lead, develop and mentor the clinical team including undertaking appraisals.
· Take part in the hospital on call rota.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures ensuring these are kept up to date
· Assist with stock control, ensuring realistic levels are maintained and all items are readily available.
· Manages all the diagnostic equipment on a daily basis.
· Assisting the COO and Clinical Services Manager with clinical complaints
· When in receipt of negative patient feedback ensure action is taken in a timely manner
· Supporting the implementation of revalidation across the nursing team
· Coordinate clinic times – ensuring lunches and huddles take place
· Ensure annual leave is planned effectively to maintain adequate staff levels
· Ensure all training is documented and mandatory courses completed on time
· To ensure patient confidentiality at all times in accordance with the Data protection Act
· Minimum of five year’s post registration experience in a clinical/hospital setting.
· Proven experience in managing a team
· Experience of dealing with complaints
· Good IT skills
· Experience of Private Healthcare
· Ideally previous experience as a Registered CQC Manager
· Experience in Ophthalmics would be a big plus but not essential
· The ability to delegate and motivate others
· Commercial aware
· Demonstrate a proactive, positive attitude
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion