I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
A major public hospital in the Ireland is looking for a Consultant Gastroenterologist with upper GI experience to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will work with modern, advanced facilities in a well-run public hospital. The role also offers a generous salary, superb working environment and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Irish healthcare system.
• Irish Medical Council (IMC) registration or have application at an advanced stage of processing
• Be on the Specialist Registrar of the Irish Medical Council, with recognition as a consultant Radiologist
• Medical degree from a recognized university
• 5+ years relevant post qualification experience and training in Radiology
• IELTS certificate with a score of at least 7.0
For further information about working as medical Doctor or Consultant in Ireland, and to see additional opportunities please go to Apply
For information about professional registration please go to the website of the Irish medical Council Apply