I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you able to work effectively in a fast paced work environment? Do you have a desire to work in a busy Accounts team? Due to the growth in the business a great opportunity has arisen to join our Accounts team as a Payroll Administrator.
Your duties will include:
• Collation of timesheets
• Recording of locum and perm bookings on Safe Tempest (system)
• Supporting the Accounts team with various tasks
• Answering candidates and clients' enquires via email and telephone
You will need:
• excellent attention to detail and good IT skills
• confidence with numbers
• good spoken and written communication skills
• a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• good organisational and time management skills
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with a 'can-do’ attitude. This is an ideal role for an AAT studier. We are looking for someone who has initiative and a keen interest in developing their skills.
The successful applicant can expect:
• Full training on the job
• A supportive but not micro-managed working environment
• Salary between £18,000 - £21,000
• Opportunities for career progression
• 20 days holiday pa (plus bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year to max. 25 days
• Additional day off for your birthday
• Working hours Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, 1hr lunch
• Office culture is friendly and lively
If you feel that you have the right skills and attributes please send your CV with covering letter to our HR Manager, Lidia Szymczak.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
About Merco Medical Staffing:
Merco Medical is a well-established medical recruitment agency. We were established in 2002 and hold supply contracts with many NHS and Independent sector healthcare organisations. We supply Doctors, GPs and Nurses into the NHS and Independent sectors. We are based in Raynes Park, near Wimbledon - just a two minute walk from Raynes Park Rail Station. London Waterloo station is a little over 20 minutes away.