I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, self-driven specialist in healthcare science or radiology.
We are looking for a trainer / assessor to join an existing team, delivering and supporting qualifications to a national client.
You will be required to teach learners the knowledge and skills to work as a healthcare science associate within a medical physics department working in radiotherapy physics. You will assess their competency working within the radiotherapy physics environment, with the emphasis on health and safety, risk management, risk assessment and equipment management.
As a trainer / assessor in this field of study you must have the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to be able to teach and assess learners up to level 4 in the following areas:
-Radiotherapy Physics in Practice
-Ionising Radiation Engineering in Practice
-Nuclear Medicine in Practice
-Radiation Physics in Practice
* BsC Healthcare Science Degree / Registered General Nurse (RGN) or HCSW (with experience and knowledge in a Healthcare Science Role)
* Experience delivering healthcare qualifications including; Clinical Healthcare, Paediatric, Peri-Operative Apprenticeships, plus Care Certificate
* Experience of Healthcare Science including Technical Scientific Services
* TAQA, D32, D33, A1 or DTTLS (IQA qualification desirable) or equivalent teaching qualification
* Proven track record of ability to complete qualifications
* Working experience in clinical healthcare
• Healthcare Scheme
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Contract: Associate, Part-time. Full-time will be considered for this post dependant on caseload.