I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Sarum Road Hospital has a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacist (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm.
* Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Recent experience of dispensing medicines.
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
* Good organisational and planning skills - able to plan and organise tasks and programmes, and ensure effective control of pharmaceutical stock.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input into the care of the patients within a BMI hospital, supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers. To supervise the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines, whilst supervising junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service. To assume responsibility for clinical service as identified.
* Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act. Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
* Maintain stock control and the secure storage of pharmaceutical supplies within the clinical areas of responsibility & ensure that stock levels are managed effectively.
* To facilitate the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
* Provide clinical input with respect to medicines to all patients.
* Ensure accurate and timely charging.
* To be aware of your responsibilities in relation to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. To ensure you are aware of your responsibilities, supporting policies and undertake the appropriate level of training for your role.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Woodbridge, Suffolk, England£ 27 - 27 Per hourPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 27 - 27 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref LH/SUPER/SUFF
Superintendent Pharmacy Manager – Suffolk We are currently recruiting a Superintendent Pharmacy Manager for a busy Pharmacy branch ...