I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department .
Applicant must possess an Accredited Mammography certificate and will be expected to participate in the provision of all Imaging services including MRI, for which training will be given. Must be able to participate in weekend, evening and on-call duties.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* A general radiographic background / training.
* IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
* Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Can undertake I.V. contrast injections
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed
Duties of this role include:
* To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
* Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
* Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
* Comply with departmental IRMER and Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures.
* Comply with MRI Local Rules, policies and procedures.
* Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run.
* Use initiative to prioritise, deliver and time-manage workload effectively.
* As requested assist clinical modality leads to plan and maintain an effective work flow within the department.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.