I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
A great opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Dentist, to work in our clients established practice in Nottingham.
Our client's practice offers a mix of NHS and private dental care, and is devoted to the provision of excellence. They provide a range of treatments including Cosmetic, Implants, Tooth Whitening, Veneers and Dermal Fillers.
* Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients
* Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
* Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
* Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
* Refer when appropriate
* Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
For this role applicants must:
* Be GDC Registered
* Active NHS performer number
* Committed to the highest quality of patient care
* Great communications skills
* Worked with patients of all ages
* Excellent time keeper
The successful Dentist can look forward to working within an excellent, friendly team. The position is full or part time, offers 6000 UDA which can be negotiable and Domiciliary Mileage.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking Dentists for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Hygienist, Dental Nurses, Receptionist, Practice Managers or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.