I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
RGN's and RMN's (Band 5) - Guaranteed & flexible work hours to suit.
£16.30 per hour - £20.03 per hour.
Better Healthcare Services have recently been awarded a ?preferred supplier contract for the supply of nursing staff to the UK's leading provider of behavioural care. They have three divisions - healthcare, education and children services, and adult care services - which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
We have immediate work for RGN's and RMN's across a number of the company's divisions. We can offer you a mix of long days/nights, full time, part time and weekend work across the following divisions:
* Mental healthcare
* Addiction Treatment
* Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
* Medium and low secure facilities
* Specialist schools, colleges and children homes
* Adult care services
* Deliver prescribed care to a defined group within an agreed framework.
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes into account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse.
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
* Evaluate and respond to changes in patient condition and needs.
* Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Multi-Disciplinary team.
* Maintain a level of personal professional development in accordance to preceptorship and revalidation.
* Develops and maintains a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests, enquiries and suggestions.
* Adhere to Medicine Management policies at all times.
* Ensure the requirements of the Mental Health Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Standards are met.
* Qualified RGN or RMN with 6-12 months post registration experience with active NMC Registration and completed preceptorship programme.
* Knowledge of NMC guidelines, requests and professional practices.
* Evidence of post registration continued professional development.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
For a full list of our vacancies visit our website Apply.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you have attached your CV to your application before you press apply so that we can assess your suitability for the role. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read ALL the information provided and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role.
GOOD LUCK with your application!
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.