I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Dental Nurse - Essential Requirements:
* Fully registered as a Dental Nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions
* Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation
* Must provide evidence of clinical currency, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months
* To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including basic life support, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, infection control, and adequate radiological protection knowledge
Locum Dental Nurse - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Locum Dental Nurse - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
Bordon, Hampshire, England£ 11 - 12 Per hourPermanentPosted 1st May 2018
£ 11 - 12 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 1st May 2018Closes 29th May 2018Ref AP36589
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice in Bordon. The company is looking for a D...
London, Greater London, England£ 10.5 - 12.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 10.5 - 12.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref TMP44295
Job OpportunityGDC Registered Temp Dental Nurse required in Central London to start work on a temporary basis, up to12.50per hour.J...
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th May 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th May 2018Closes 6th June 2018Ref S1529b
Dental Receptionist Are you a Dental Receptionist, then we want to hear from you! Our Client, has a state of the art NHS and Privat...
London, Greater London, England£ 9 - 11 Per hourPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 9 - 11 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref SG44311
GDC Registered Dental Nurse required in TW15 to start ASAP, Up to 11 p/h, Experienced or Trainee, Part Time Mixed Dental Practice J...
Camden, London, Greater London, England£ 7.5 - 10 Per hourPermanentPosted 26th April 2018
£ 7.5 - 10 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 26th April 2018Closes 24th May 2018Ref HB43675
Trainee Dental Nurse / Newly qualified (Ortho only) required in North West London to start ASAP. Job SettingDo you want to work wit...
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England£ 10 - 11 Per hourPermanentPosted 26th April 2018
£ 10 - 11 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 26th April 2018Closes 24th May 2018Ref SG44149
GDC Registered Dental Nurse required in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Up to £10.50p/hr, Full or Part Time, Private practice.Job Sett...
Watford, Hertfordshire, England£ 10 - 11 Per hourPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 10 - 11 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref HB42046
Dental Nurse / Receptionist (Implant) (Sedation) required in Watford, Hertfordshire to start ASAP, Up to £11.00/hrJob SettingMy cli...
Surrey, England£ 9 - 11 Per hourPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 9 - 11 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref HB43133
Dental Nurse / Receptionist required in Sutton, Surrey to start ASAP, Up to £11.00 / hr .Job SettingMy client requires a Dental Nur...
Leicestershire, England£ 13.00 - 14.50 Per hourContractPosted 4th May 2018
£ 13.00 - 14.50 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 4th May 2018Closes 31st October 2018Ref E39
Locum Dental Nurse - Essential Requirements:* Fully registered as a Dental Nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC) without rest...
Richmond, Greater London, England£ 10 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 1st May 2018
£ 10 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 1st May 2018Closes 29th May 2018Ref SG44163
GDC Registered Dental Nurse/ TCO required in Richmond, Up to £12p/hr, Full Time, Mixed Dental Practice Job SettingMy client require...