I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
A leading national provider of private healthcare services currently requires an experienced Theatre Practitioner to work in a senior role in their Leeds hospital.
The role is to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts and the hospital is offering a competitive annual salary which is dependent on experience.
Staff benefits include private medical cover, life assurance, a company pension scheme and free gym membership along with extensive opportunities for training, professional development and career progression.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment
• Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have successfully completed ILS/ALS, an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector near you, please call Jamie Longley at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.