I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our client is passionate about care. In fact, 98% of their patients would be happy to recommend them to their friends and family. Across their private hospitals 10,000 talented individuals are employed to look after local communities and make them the successful business they are today.
That's why they are committed to empowering their employees and why they encourage them to take time for life. Because, living life is as important as loving the job you do. Their Bishopswood site, Middlesex has an opportunity for a Engineering Technician to join their team of staff in the Maintenance department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Normal hours are Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00 but candidate must be able to share with other engineer in on-call shifts for emergency call outs.
* To ensure the prompt completion of all work orders for Planned maintenance, Reactive response, Specialist sub-contract work orders and remedial work orders.
* To provide Routine and Specialised Engineering Maintenance and breakdown support to a specific hospital site.
* Provide competent Technical, Health, Safety and Environmental support & assistance as required and act as an exemplar of company policies and procedures.
* Provide training, mentoring and hands-on assistance to any additional Site based Technicians or Engineering Assistants.
* Provide Engineering support and advice to the Local Hospital managers as required.
* Demonstrate a can-do culture based on exemplary engineering standards in an environment of open and honest integrity.
* To help build and Develop a strong team ethos.
Your credentials will cover; City& Guilds, ONC, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. 17th Edition welcome.
To discuss the role do get in touch by calling Applyor emailing Apply. We look forward
to speaking to you soon.
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.