I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Health Care Assistant/ HCA / Liverpool - NHS TRUST
Do you have previous hospital based experience? (This is essential)
Are you looking for regular shifts every week?
Would you like 3-5 on-going shifts each week?
Do you want one day a week around a substantive post?
We can help you!!
Due to a contract win Search Medical are now working with a Liverpool based NHS client.
We are urgently looking for HCA'S to work within a hospital setting in the Liverpool area.
We can offer you……
* FREE mandatory Training (Manual Handling, basic life support etc)
* FREE 1ST uniform
* FREE yearly DBS Checks
Search is an APPROVED AGENCY SUPPLIER to several prominent NHS Trusts across the North West of England.
We have VARIOUS SHIFTS available with FLEXIBLE HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE, with the CHOICE OF SHIFTS in the day, night and at weekend. We have work available on numerous inpatient units.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player with a passion for caring for others we want to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
* MINIMUM of 6 months within the last 2 years or 150 hours within the last 6 months experience of working within a hospital setting.
* Enhanced DBS (We will apply for this for unless you have a DBS on the update service)
* Occupational Health Clearance (Search will apply for this for you)
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of which are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Please have a look at our website Apply to find out about Search as a company.
Contact:- Michelle Taylor on Applyor email Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age