I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor in Manchester,
Role Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for Doctors
Starting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full-time (37.5 hours) or Part-time (3 days+ p/w)
Exciting opportunities are now available undertaking the role of Functional Health Assessor in Manchester.
sjb medical are recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, working a minimum of three days per week - Monday to Friday with structured 9am-5pm working hours.
* Undertaking thorough face-to-face functional health assessments, reviewing medical evidence and writing subsequent detailed reports, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types
* Carrying out file-work and providing comprehensive reports for a broad range of clinical conditions
* Participating in a local multidisciplinary team, in one of over 150 offices nationwide
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Comprehensive training for initial 2 months with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
* Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
* No nights, weekends or bank holidays, no on-call and structured working hours
* GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance
* Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
* 25 days annual leave plus option to buy more and sell back days
To be considered for this role, the minimum requirements are as follows:
* Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
* Minimum 2 years general medical experience (post FY1), working primarily in patient-focused roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions in the last 5 years
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. To apply, please upload your CV online, email sjb medical or call Applyfor further information.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, EnglandPermanentPosted 2nd May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 2nd May 2018Closes 31st August 2018Ref 2018 - 19
PE Global Healthcare is currently looking for a consultant in Stoke Medicine ASAP as a fixed term for 12 months in a prestigious te...
Lancashire, England£ 30000 - 46000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 30000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref 770
FY2 to ST3 Doctors in Acute Medicine £30,000 p.a. go £46,000 p.a. plus enhancements dependent upon experience Indigo Healthcare are...
Lancashire, England£ 36000 - 70000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 36000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 18th June 2018Ref 700
Middle Grade Histopathology Doctors Salary circa £36,000 to £70,000 dependent on experience North West, England Are you a Consultan...
Chorley, Lancashire, EnglandBank...Posted 14th May 2018
Full timeBank...Posted 14th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref CHORLEYGP
Full time hoursFlexible and negotiable salaryExcellent benefits on offer to form an attractive employment packageJoin a charming GP...
Burnley, Lancashire, England£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearPermanentPosted 2nd May 2018
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 2nd May 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref 4d0131db-600d-403b-8dcb-6fec41c6c2c4
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor in BurnleyRole Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for DoctorsLocation: B...
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 60.000 - 84.000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st May 2018
£ 60.000 - 84.000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref T Preston
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in Preston. The current partners...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st May 2018
£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 1st May 2018Closes 29th May 2018Ref 766
Consultant in Gastroenterology Salary £76,761p. a. to £ [... Click Apply...] p.a. dependent upon experience Indigo Healthcare are l...
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 50,000 - 100,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 27th April 2018
£ 50,000 - 100,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 27th April 2018Closes 27th May 2018Ref T Preston
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Preston /Chorley area. The current part...