I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Due to the rapid expansion and development of its essential clinical services, our client is currently looking for a Speciality Doctor with a special interest in ABI to join the multi-disciplinary teams and provide expert Psychiatric support at their hospital:
The Hospital is a 67 bed Service in Warrington providing secure and open services specialising in Acquired Brain Injury and Autism Spectrum Conditions
What we need from you
* Applicants will have full registration and a current licence to practice with the GMC, and a minimum of 24 months psychiatric training. Membership of The Royal College of Psychiatrists is desirable.
* Approval under Section 12(2) of The Mental Health Act (1983).
* Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
What is Offered to you
* A generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
* A bespoke development programme
* Line Management and Supervision
* Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
* Stakeholder pension
* Health Services discount
* Colleague nominated Employee of the Month Scheme with Duvet Day Reward
* Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
* Free onsite parking at all sites
* Travel and subsistence policy
* 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
* Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
* Annual Mandatory Training Programme including: a) Basic Life Support b) First Aid c) Food Hygiene d) Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults e) Physical Interventions f) Health and Safety
* Annual Performance Bonus linked to Appraisal
* A strong healthcare plan. The plan offers valuable assistance towards the cost of treatments including: a) dental treatment up to £105 b) optical services up to £105 c) Consultation appointments up to £400 d) physiotherapy up to £ 250 e) osteopathy up to £250
* Staff Counselling Services
* Immediate death in service cover which amounts to three times the basic salary. This is paid to a nominated beneficiary.
About the Organisation
The client provides care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of patient centred care that respects the rights for dignity, privacy and individuality.
* A state of the art purpose built facility built to the highest specifications and is designed to meet the needs of patients with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment.
* The Rehabilitation Unit is a state of the art facility providing specialist accommodation and rehabilitation facilities for most acute and long-term neurological conditions. We also provide a number of Specialist Rehabilitation Programmes and continuing care provision.
* A purpose built hospital for Deaf People who require low Secure or open rehabilitation service within a comprehensive Care Pathway which includes individual hospital flats with support to achieve independence.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: LG - SDSG - 5320