I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Physician – Permanent
3 Days per week – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Physician to cover our clients in the Doncaster, Leeds and North Lincolnshire area. As a growing organisation, this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us. PAM Group is a Designated Body and SEQOHS Accredited.
PAM Group is a leading provider in Occupational Health and Wellbeing services and our customer base include both public and private sectors. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy. Our clinics are located nationwide and in client sites.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support clients through ill health retirement process and assessments
• Fitness to work planning, assessment and screening
• Support clients with sickness and absence cases and return to work processes and plans
• Act as a clinical lead, offering support to other members of staff and assisting with training, we encourage working within a collegiate environment
• Conduct health assessments and reviews as required with additional responsibilities according to each role
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• Hold a valid GMC Registration
• Ideally be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (F/MFOM), however we could consider applications from AFOM’s or DipOccMed holders.
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role in public and private sectors
• Excellent Communication skills
• The post holder will demonstrate skills and competence in case management and providing advice in relation to work on health and health on work
• The ability to carry out health screening and may be an HSE approved doctor
• Knowledge of HSE and DWP guidance on fitness for work and safety at work
• Demonstrate a working understanding of relevant employment law in an occupational health context
• Have the ability to work well on your own and with others.
• Have good people skills and the ability to build relationships with our clients and their employees
• Possess good clinical diagnostic skills and understand the appropriate treatment practices
• Be self-confident and well organised in their daily workings
PAM Group fully believes in supporting its colleagues, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. We have our own Responsible Officer who would be able to support you with CPD and re-validation. PAM also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Car Allowance or Travel Allowance
• Support with CPD and re-validation
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
• 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays pro-rata
Ref: OHP Doncaster