I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Deputy Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department .
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist.
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Previous experience at deputy manager level would be an advantage. Inpatient experience beneficial.
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Able to energise, shape and direct a team to maximise motivation.
* Enthusiastic, proactive and driven to succeed.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
Duties of this role include:
* To deputise for the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy and take an active role in the management and daily running of the physiotherapy department.
* Working clinically to support the department promote and ensure excellent patient care.
* To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital.
* Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment in relevant department, participating in patients' pre-admission and follow-up care where appropriate.
* To organise the inpatient physiotherapy rotas, weekend and on-call cover ensuring that at all times there is adequate cover within the department.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.