I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting opportunity for a RGN/RMN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
If you want to make a big difference to the lives of the elderly and are passionate about care then this may be the position for you.
We would consider part-time hours as well as full time hours.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse RGN will include:
· To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
· To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
· Give out medication.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· RGN/RMN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
· The ability to ensure that residents' needs are acknowledged and met where possible.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
What we can offer you:
· Salary of up to £16 per hour including enhancements.
· Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.00 to £16.00 /hour