I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Bishops Wood Hospital in Northwood is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
BMI Bishops Wood Hospital is currently the largest provider of chemotherapy within BMI Healthcare. Come and join this exciting hospital where our patients receive excellent care throughout their journey.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register.
* Chemotherapy and Oncological experience essential.
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
Duties of this role include:
* To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department. To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers. Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Colchester, Essex, England£ 55000 - 65000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
£ 55000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref 17395
Background - This is a great opportunity to work with a practice that is truly forward thinking, dynamic and dedicated to offering ...