I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Sonographer
** Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development**
Key Details: I am recruiting for a skilled Sonographer to join a multi-disciplinary team, you must possess passion for delivering exceptional patient care. This hospital provides a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Key details are -
Location: South of Hampshire, within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per annum / £13.33 - £18.19 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week. (Please note this position is 18.75 hours per week - Part Time)
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Part Time - 18.75
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* Free Restaurant Quality Food whilst on duty
* Staff Accommodation in Central London
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holiday increasing with length of service
* In - house training for all clinical staff
* Company Pension Scheme
* Child Care Voucher
* Interest free travel loan
* Private Healthcare
* Bicycle Loan Scheme
* Discounted Tastecard
* Retailer Discounts
* Staff Fund
* A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
* The opportunity to make a real difference, without the red tape.
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit a Songrapher to join a Hospital located in South of Hampshire, you will be part of a close nit team who are provided the opportunity - as will you - to use judgment and skills to provide the best patient care. As a Sonographer you will be reporting to the Lead Sonographer and the Diagnostic Manager to provide a wide range of ultrasonography examinations including gynaecological, abdominal and small parts. You will also use a Broad range of ultrasonography competencies matched to the job description
* Experience of autonomous practice and independent reporting is essential
* To be competent to assess, scan, diagnose and report your own ultrasound caseload maintaining accurate patient records always
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and all other partners
* An ability to cope in a fast-paced working environment whilst producing high quality images and succinct and accurate reporting of all examinations
* To show high levels of self-motivation and be capable of using your own initiative.
* To show an understanding of Clinical Governance and the importance
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant for this Sonographer opportunity to be confident, proactive and demonstrate a desire to improve on their existing skill base to add value to the department. Experience of clinically justifying ultrasound referrals and being able to react and adapt to the demands of the service is essential. To be successful you'll be required to be able to demonstrate a high level of competency, exemplary patient care and a warm, approachable manner. You will also need a degree of flexibility and the ability to work, without supervision, under pressure. -DMU or PgDip in Medical Ultrasound (ideally from a CASE accredited institution) or equivalent. -Sonographer's with only a PgC in (general) Ultrasound will be considered -HCPC registered -Evidence of Post Graduate education/CPD
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).