I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The client is currently seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to join their Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service at their Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre - Nottingham, located in the town of Hucknall, 7 miles from Nottingham City Centre and just 2 miles from the M1 Motorway.
The centre is located on the outskirts of Hucknall and is a specialist centre providing long-term person-centred care and support for male and female adults (aged 18+ years), with either a brain injury or complex neurological condition.
The client can offer you a rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you'll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
When you join as a Physiotherapist, you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
As a Physiotherapist working in their Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation your main duties will be:
* To participate in the provision of high quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs
* Encouraging independence and personal choice and help to provide an environment which is conducive to patients with varied and complex needs realising their potential to live as independently as they can
* Ensuring that you provide evidence-based practice and are outcome focussed
* To communicate and liaise effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
* To take an active role in the development of personal and professional development of other staff
* To continually strive for clinical excellence whilst retaining integrity, technical skill and competence
To join as a Physiotherapist you will:-
* Have as a minimum a BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Physiotherapy
* Hold a current registration with the HPC
* Have a proven track record of expertise in the area of Physiotherapy
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return they offer you:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Opportunities for training and development
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: LG-SPTHC-5316 1