I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The client are looking for a Dietician to work in their Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) located in Wheaton Aston, 10 miles from Telford & 12 miles from Wolverhampton.
The hospital is a 36 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders and includes the following units:
* PICU-Psychiatric intensive care unit
* General Adolescent service
* Eating Disorders service
There is FREE PARKING at hospital which is located close to the village of Wheaton Aston, Staffordshire, just 6 miles from the M6 motorway.
The client is offering a rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you'll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Working as a Dietician you will be responsible for providing dietetic assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual patients. You will be an autonomous practitioner, holding a caseload and working without direct supervision.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. They play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
As a Dietician working in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
* Providing expert advice, signposting, guidance and information to health and social care professionals, patients, carers, relatives or other non-professional contacts
* Menu Planning, Designing with Catering Department
* Education Workshops with Staff, Patients, Carers and Other Professionals
* Providing a high level of care to patients with dietetic and nutritional requirements
* Using highly developed knowledge & skills in the implementation and planning of individual dietary treatment plans taking into account patient's condition
* Facilitating the safe discharge of patients with nutritional and dietetic plans
* Negotiating with carers, patients and others around individual case management
* Contributing to multi-disciplinary clinical teams, communicating complex information to members of the teams
* Understanding the emotional needs of patients and their carers
* Maintaining up to date and accurate case notes in line with professional standards and local Trust Policies
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Dietician you will:-
* Have a degree in dietetics or equivalent
* Hold full registration with the HPC
* Be able to provide evidence of post qualification courses
* Able to provide demonstrable experience of dietetic practice
* Have an excellent professional knowledge across all specialities
* Be able to listen to ascertain specific information as well as being able to impart instructions
* Have an ability to quickly and competently undertake word processing and database tasks
* Have the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
* Understand the implications of equal opportunities in practice
* Be competent in using software including nutrition analysis packages
In return we offer you:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Opportunities for training and development
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!