I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Camberwell Practice looking to take on full time GP.
£90,000 FTE, NHS Pension, Indemnity Coverage
• Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
• Training Practice
• Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
• Part of larger network with many Training practices across London
• Option of a 'buddy', a non-clinical member of staff who will handle 80 - 90% of a GP's daily administrative workload
• Further support of Pharmacist who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
• Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
• Career progression supported
• CQC rated Good
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer. The surgery is also extremely low-visiting for GPs, with ANPs and Physician Associates carrying out the bulk of visits.
• Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
• Purpose-built practice
• High levels of support
• Non-clinical buddy to reduce admin workload
• Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions
• Very low-visiting (ANPs and PAs do visits)
• Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
• Multi-disciplinary team
• Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
• Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
• Investors in people accredited
• Clinically-focussed position with reduced admin
• Choice of how to work your day, either traditional face-to-face appointments, or telephone triage, or a mixture of the two
• Very low home-visiting (about 1 per week)
• Realistic workload!
-Salaried GP Team-
Ref: DJ Camberwell