I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.
Their Hospital Hendon, London is currently looking for MRI Radiographer to join their Imaging Department.
You will need to meet the following Criteria:
- Must have MRI experience
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Radiographic skills - MRI and x-ray
- Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills (verbally).
- Telephone/reception/computer skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
Role and responsibilities:
- To carry out a full range of general and specialised radiographic procedures maintained to high technical and patient care standards, and to apply the lowest radiation doses possible consistent with good diagnostic images, and a safe environment.
- To be involved in and responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Centre, and to provide the highest standard of service possible to all our customers.
- Manage and plan individual investigations required and follow the instructions of the supervisory radiologist/radiographer.
- Produce images to a previously agreed standard, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff.
- Practice good radiation protection and safety and observe "local rules" and "systems of work".
- To administer Intravenous cannulation and injection of substances (contrast administration).
- Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run.
- Participate in and support the Imaging Centre's business plan, and goals and objectives.
- Undertake other non-radiographic duties as necessary.
- Report all equipment malfunctions or faults to the manager or R.P.S. and if necessary undertake any further action to ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
- Participate in and contribute to Quality Assurance tests within the Imaging Centre.
- Maintain a high standard of customer/patient care and ensure as a team member that this is maintained throughout the Imaging Centre and hospital.
- The working hours will be 22.5 per week.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life and health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
Ref: Radiographer - LDN
London, Greater London, England£ 21000 - 25000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
£ 21000 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref 13541
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an MRI Radiographer within our Private Hospital in London. The role wil...
Greater London, England£ 23000 - 36000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
£ 23000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref 14195
We have an exciting opportunity for a Radiographer to join the team of staff in our imaging department. Our Private Hospital perfor...
Harrow, Greater London, England£ 30000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 24th April 2018
£ 30000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 24th April 2018Closes 22nd May 2018Ref 81138
Are you a Senior Radiographer wanting to work in an Established Private Hospital in Harrow, London? Do you want to work in a presti...
London, Greater London, England£ 30 - 33 Per hourContractPosted 17th May 2018
£ 30 - 33 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 17th May 2018Closes 14th June 2018Ref EA-16791933
HCL are looking for Band 7 Mammographer to work for a hospital in London. The department have a GE seno DS mammography [... Click ...
Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, England£ 0 - 42000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 0 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 20th June 2018Ref 12765
Senior Mammographer / Radiographer Hertfordshire Full Time- Permanent We are currently recruiting for a senior mammographer with up...
Barnet, London, Greater London, England£ 0 - 0 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th May 2018
£ 0 - 0 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 9th May 2018Closes 6th June 2018Ref SYS-23440-103
BMI Hendon Hospital in Hendon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide net...
Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th May 2018
£ 28000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th May 2018Closes 15th June 2018Ref AR228/03
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Hospital Radiographer to join our clients busy Diagnostic Centre, located in leafy suburb...
London, Greater London, England£ 30000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
£ 30000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref JHR/NMT
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...
Barnet, London, Greater London, England£ 25000 - 25000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th April 2018
£ 25000 - 25000 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 18th April 2018Closes 18th June 2018Ref SWJ1280
An independently run hospital in Barnet currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to work on a part-time b...
Windsor, Berkshire, England£ 0 - 0 Per hourTemporaryPosted 4th May 2018
£ 0 - 0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryPosted 4th May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref SYS-23272-88
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is t...