I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domus are currently working with a fantastic provider of care for males and females over the age of sixteen who have complex mental health, personality disorder and physical health needs to recruit for a Hospital Manager at their forensic service in Pontypridd.
Set in picturesque countryside, this provision is a specialist low secure and locked rehabilitation mental health service, provided in gender specific units for individuals from the age of 18.
The manager will join the senior management team and have overall leadership and management responsibility and the multi-disciplinary teams across the site. They will lead and manage the Nursing and ancillary teams of the Hospital, in order to ensure that the best possible standard of care is maintained within the hospital. You will ensure the delivery of excellent operational performance, whilst developing future commercial opportunities. The manager will also be responsible for budgetary and financial targets are met and managed effectively.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally be a qualified nurse with a valid PIN (RGN, RMN or RNLD). However, this is not essential if the candidate has previous senior management experience.
* Be an experienced people manager, who is passionate about delivering and maintaining high levels of care.
* Have a working knowledge of Health Inspectorate Wales, QAIT and experience as a Registered Manager within a hospital environment.
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of results.
* Competitive salary and holidays
* Free parking
* Pension scheme
* Initial training and on-going development
* Excellent support mechanisms in place
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: JDHC - HM - 5279