We are looking for a Locum Consultant in Gastroenterology to join this NHS trust in Lancashire. With an excellent salary, location and training provided, this is an exceptional opportunity to boost your CV and gain or further your NHS experience. The role:
You will be working within this busy department and training and inductions will be provided to ensure your smooth integration into the hospital. To apply, you’ll need:
Earn more than ever before
- Experience of working within this specialty is essential
- 6 - 12 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent
- A GMC professional registration for England
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
UK NHS experience
- Audit experience Benefits: In addition to your salary, you’ll get:
- Reimbursement of flights
- Training and development opportunities
- Referral opportunities paying £250 for every successful referral
- Apply today! Contact Spencer Bernstein on Applyextension 1524 or click ‘apply’.
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.