Are you a Senior Radiographer
wanting to work in an Established Private Hospital in Harrow, London
Do you want to work in a prestigious private hospital offering a highly competitive salary with amazing benefits?
Then get in touch today! TTM
are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographers to work in Harrow, London
. You will carry out a full range of general and specialised radiographic procedures maintained to high technical and patient care standards, and to apply the lowest radiation doses possible consistent with good diagnostic images, and a safe environment. You will be solid in CT, must have 5 years’ experience in Radiography.
To administer Intravenous cannulation and injection of substances (contrast administration).You will be able to perform independently and work within a flexible working shift pattern. You will provide efficient and safe services to patients, consultants and staff. What do you get?
- Competitive Salary up to £38,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Requirements:
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiographic skills
- I.V. cannulation certification
- Private Experience and Business Sense Highly Desirable
- Skills in general, fluoroscopy, theatre, and CT
- State registration HCPC
- CT /MRI scanning experience (highly desirable)
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.