I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Merco Medical are a market leading 15-year-old award winning specialist primary care staffing agency based in London. We provide day to day and long-term locum ANP, ENP, ECP and UCP cover to 200+ national and local primary care services across the UK.
If you are an Emergency Care Practitioner, Specialist Paramedic or Urgent Care Practitioner with Minor Illness and/or Minor Injury experience then we can secure work for you quickly.
• We hold contracts with national and local primary care providers across the UK
• You can choose work in UCCs, WiCs, OOH, MIUs, Streaming Services, Integrated Urgent Care Services, NHS 111 and GP & Nurse Led Clinical Hubs
• Pay rates typically from £35 to £55 per hour (day and shift dependent)
• You’ll be joining hundreds of other ECPs and UCPs already working with Merco
• You can be booked up to 12 weeks in advance
• Choose from ad-hoc or regular shifts
• Many of our clients work with us exclusively
We can get you registered and booked quickly – and once ready for work your availability and bookings will be managed by just 1 of our experienced account managers.
If professional, friendly and personal customer service, prompt weekly payments and a huge choice of primary care jobs is important to you then please get in touch with Merco – the market leaders for primary care staffing. Contact Ryan Crow in our registrations team on Applyor at Apply
Visit our website at Apply
Plymouth, Devon, England£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearBank...Posted 2nd May 2018
£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearPart timeBank...Posted 2nd May 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref PARA-PLY-LR
A forward-thinking GP surgery in central Plymouth is looking to expand their friendly clinical team, would you like to make the mov...