I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ultrasonographer/Ultrasound Technician required for a well-established private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate must be able to perform all types of ultrasound procedures and experienced in NT and Anatomy for pregnancies.
* Medical degree
* Current registration in home country
* Fluent in English
* Excellent communication skills
* 2-3 years experience working as an Ultrasonographer in a Western country
* Salary US$ Applypm (net / after tax deductions)
* Standard working hours: 44hrs/wk (5.5 days per week)
* two year contract
* visa will be arranged by the facility
* Start date dependent on visa processing (1-3months)
* Flights, medical benefits would be included.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 15th May 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 15th May 2018Closes 12th June 2018Ref HQ00081697
Diagnostic Radiographer required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients located in Dublin. This is a 6 months, locum con...