I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in a variety of clinical settings, delivering excellent patient satisfaction in and around Hampshire. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and are able offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
A successful HCA will have the following:
• Six months recent experience in a hospital setting
• Strong communication skills
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free mandatory training
• Daily payroll service - with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Referral Bonus*
• Work across the NHS and private sector
• Convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Ts & Cs apply
£ 8 - 10 Per hourFull timeContractLittlehampton, West Sussex, England
We are one of the Leading Healthcare Providers for Sussex and have strong links with a number of large organisations and also local...