I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse are currently recruiting for Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s), to join established teams in and around Somerset delivering excellent patient satisfaction. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates , whilst working in a variety of NHS and Private settings. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle and our online booking system ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
A successful HCA will have the following:
• Six months recent experience in a Mental health setting.
• Strong communication skills
• PMVA or equivalent training
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free mandatory training
• Daily payroll service -with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access the free IPoint App to book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability
• Referral Bonus*
• Convenient online recruitment process
• Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.