Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Nov 2020
- 21 Dec 2020
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner/Nurse or a Surgical First Assistant to come and join our high performing theatre department.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
Duties and responsibilities
To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
To assist the perioperative managers to deliver effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical support assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 24 months, post registration experience, Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic
- Evidence of post registration CPD in the role of the Advanced Surgical Practitioner, having undertaken the NASSP Advanced Scrub Practitioner Program or the successful assessment of the ASP competencies
- Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice or corporate competencies desirable.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to ODP in Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29883.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We expect all our staff to share the values that are important to the trust – being excellent, kind, responsible and respectful – a...
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...