Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager with proven experience, to join our dynamic Team located in our Cardiff Hospital on a Full-Time and permanent basis.
The role of Operations Manager is to provide clear and professional leadership and support to our Non-Clinical Services which includes; Administration, Engineering and Hotel Services - whilst driving strategy is key for this role, candidates must also be willing to perform operational duties to support our hard working teams.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and leading teams to ensure we perform to the required commercial, corporate and professional standards.
- You will have a team of direct reports but will also have direct responsibility for all of our Non Clinical team members.
- The successful candidate will also actively promote personal development within teams to ensure we have a skilled workforce who are up to date with any changes relating to their roles.
- You will pivotal in the constant reviewing of the Hospitals performance based on feedback received from customers and consultants and developing action plans for continuous improvement
Who we're looking for
- Significant previous experience within a similar role within a Healthcare or Similar setting along with the sound knowledge of the management of Non Clinical teams
- Effective leadership skills with proven experience within people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with motivation to be Operational to support our teams at all times
- You will be part of our SMT On-Call rota to ensure we are always on hand to support our teams so flexibility is a must
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Health care administration in Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31365.0 - 37890.0 Per yearFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
_______________________________________________________ University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust is CQC rated O...
£ 19737.0 - 21142.0 Per yearFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
If you apply for this vacancy and have not received a communication from this Trust within three weeks of the closing date, please ...