- € 130000.0 - 180000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Want to start the New Year as a Cardiology Consultant? If so, then we want to hear from you.
This post covers mainly Cardiology patients and includes non-invasive cardiology and also attending a remote Cath Lab to perform diagnostic coronary angiograms.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Management of mainly cardiology patients, with appropriate investigations and treatment, playing leading role in decision making in these patients.
• Independent elective ECV for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation.
• You will play a leading role in cardiac investigations by indicating, conducting and reporting of TTE, assisting TOEs, non-invasive exploration (Holter ECG/24 hrs-7days, Holter BP/24hrs, stress test-TMT).
• Make appropriate referrals for invasive treatment to tertiary centers.
• Managing Cardiology consults of medical and surgical inpatients.
• Teaching Registrars and junior NCHDs with interest in cardiology.
• Patient counselling regarding cardiovascular diseases.
• Participation in various case discussions, participation in continued medical education meetings, attending obligatory medical lectures for residents and specialists in various fields of internal medicine etc
Do not miss out, press Apply today and one of our medical recruitment specialists will be in touch.