Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Are you an experienced caregiver? We're looking for Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, or Paramedics who are seeking a brand-new challenge that offers a great work-life balance with countless career progression opportunities.
As a PIP Disability Assessor, you will be responsible for carrying out full, holistic, face-to-face assessments with individuals who have a varied range of physical and/or mental health disabilities and seeking to receive the PIP benefit scheme. You will and interpret medical evidence and gather your findings on the conditions presented into a comprehensive report to support the decision-making process by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
This Disability Assessor role is ideal if you are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet ready to advance your career by using your clinical expertise in a new way, within a supportive team environment.
Job Responsibilities as a Disability Assessor:
- Face-to-face assessments, compiling detailed medical reports (currently remotely due to Covid-19)
- Working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues
- Working within an office style environment and carrying out consultations at claimants' homes where needed
You do not need experience as a Disability Assessor previously, as an excellent, in-depth training masterclass is provided.
- Flexible, part-time working opportunities are available after the full-time training is complete (minimum requirement of 22.5 hours per week)
- 25 days' annual leave, with option to buy and sell up to 10 days, plus all bank holidays off
- Pension scheme matching up to 10% of your contributions and as standard, you will retain earnings from any existing pensions (such as NHS)
- Life assurance, private medical insurance, and medical indemnity insurance
- Continuous CPD support provided, plus reimbursement of your annual HCPC/NMC registration fee
- Flexible benefits, including dental and travel insurance
- And many more!
Part of your role as a Disability Assessor will be to use your clinical experience by looking into various different activities of daily living and doing a physical assessment if necessary, to understand the severity of their conditions and what their limitations are.
- RGN, RMN, RLD, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post reg clinical experience (or 18 months broad-based) minimum
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on pin
- Ability to work autonomously and I.T competency would be beneficial
If you are interested in discovering more about this Disability Assessor role, please apply now.
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a SEN school. My client is looking for...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We are seeking an committed Physiotherapist to join the Hospice service attached to our client's Acute Hospital site based in Centr...
£ 25.0 - 45.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Physiotherapist role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new work o...
£ 45780.0 - 51393.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....