Band 6 Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 18.0 - 23.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to carry out a Acute stroke role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time (part time considered) Occupational Therapist with previous Acute Stroke experience. This position will be located in Norwich.
Details of the Band 6 Stroke role are:
* Start ASAP
* Band 6
* Negotiable Salary
* Acute Stroke Experience
* Great Location
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Megan Rodgers at Hunter AHP today on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist Norwich
This is a role for an Occupational Therapist looking for work in Norwichn and would be advantageous if they had experience in Stroke work.