Bank TSSU Assistant
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
2. To comply with all reasonable requests made by a Supervisor, Manager or designated Assistant.
3. To complete all paperwork correctly, legibly and on time. Particular attention is paid to accounting for each instrument / item on the Tray List / Pack Specification.
4. To inform a Supervisor when any raw material stocks are becoming low.
5. To maintain compliance to all mandatory training as defined by Spire and the Hospital's needs.
6. To comply with the department's training programme.
7. To communicate and deal with enquiries from customers, colleagues, supervisors and managers, external auditors, suppliers in a polite and helpful manner, seeking advice where required.
8. To contribute to developing the service to ensure that delivery of medical device decontamination is safe, effective and follows best practice.
9. To assist in the training of decontamination colleagues to perform tasks as directed by the supervisors/managers
10. To ensure that Clinical Governance and risk management are embedded within daily practice.
11. Provide and receive patient information, ensuring that all patient information is provided, received and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act and Spire Policies.
12. Carry out any other duty that reasonably falls within the general nature and level of responsibility of the post.
This job was posted to Sterile services in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18005.0 - 19337.0 Per yearFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
_______________________________________________________ University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust is CQC rated O...
£ 115000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Consultant Anaesthetic Role for a Private Hospital Starting at £ [... Click Apply...] + Benefits and Relocation Help&...