360 Recruitment Consultant – Doctors
Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
HCL Workforce Solutions, a market leading healthcare recruitment agency is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, self-directed recruitment consultants to join our Doctors division in our Skipton office. A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine - for our clients and in your career.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 360 recruitment experience, preferably in the medical / locum / healthcare field. You should have achieved prior success working in partnership with both clients and candidates, providing an exceptional service to both in order to retain existing business relationships and nurturing new ones.
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Skipton office, you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. You'll be working closely with colleagues to ensure strong working links between all departments within the Doctors Division and also within the wider arena of HCL.
About our team
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We've been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
You can find our HCL Doctors team in Gillow House, a charming stone building overlooking a courtyard and Walled Garden - you don't find that very often! We're based in the stunning Broughton Hall business park, based off the A59, ten minutes away from Skipton town centre and Skipton train station.
We're hoping that you'll identify with our values as a company:
- Collaboration - There's a tangible collaborative energy running through our corridors and offices. We're looking for people that love to get involved, never passing the buck and always eager to help their team be the best that they can be.
- Excellence - We want the best candidates for our clients, which means we need to be the best too! So if you work for us you'll need to be as uncompromising in your pursuit of excellence as we are.
- Innovation - We look for people who share our passion for continuous improvement and our drive to find better ways of achieving our goals.
- Integrity- It's not enough just to talk the talk to our candidates - when you're dealing with people whose job is to care for the health and wellbeing of others, doing the right thing is enormously important.
- Sustainability - Show us your talent for building enduring relationships, providing sustainable solutions and retaining the best candidates and clients - and you'll fit right in at HCL!
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Service-related annual leave
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Amazing summer and Christmas parties (when we're allowed!)
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This job was posted to Health care administration in Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSkipton, North Yorkshire, England
Job description HCL Workforce Solutions, a market leading healthcare recruitment agency is looking for ambitious, highly motivated,...