Senior Radiographer (CT & MRI)
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £42,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Healthcare + more!
The Senior Radiographers that we talk to feel demotivated in their roles when training and development is not provided, and they can’t see an opportunity to progress. We represent a leading private hospital that solves this problem for their imaging teams with in-depth training and a clear path of progression.
Perhaps you want to work with a hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with access to the latest, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. Maybe you want to be part of a team that is friendly and supportive – you can expect to feel valued and recognised for your achievements!
3 great things about this hospital:
• A prestigious private hospital with a ‘Good’ CQC rating, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
• This specialist healthcare provider has 43 beds, 4 theatres, a dedicated endoscopy suite a diagnostic imaging department including Interventional Radiology, CT and Wide Bore MRI.
• Be personally mentored by the best in industry - gain access to great training for you and your team. Benefit from recent department upgrades with state-of-the-art facilities.
A Radiographer stated, “We are a small, friendly and hard-working team – since joining the business I have expanded my skills by completing further training and clinical qualifications and I am encouraged to make decisions relating to patient care with the autonomy to make a real difference!”
What you will do as a Senior Radiographer:
• You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
• You will support the service with General Radiology, Theatre Imaging, Fluoroscopy, MRI and CT, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
• You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
• You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent and HCPC registration. Previous experience in CT or MRI is required, experience within both CT and MRI is desirable.
Why other Senior Radiographers work at this hospital:
• As a Senior Radiographer you will work both as part of a team and independently, enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to drive the imaging service.
• Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and that wants to progress – the imaging team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.