Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 24900.0 - 30615.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
£24,900 - £30,615 p/a (Band 5) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Fantastic L+D Prospects
Band 5 Diagnostic Radiographers are required to join the Imaging Teams of hospitals in Harlow, Epping and Bishops Stortford.
The role will involve delivering a range of diagnostic imaging services to patients from throughout East Herts and Essex, and all 3 sites have excellent public transport and road links.
Details of the Radiographer positions and what the hospitals are offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible rotas in place
• Band 5 salaries in the region of £24,900 to £30,615 depending on experience, plus any applicable London Weighting
• A comprehensive induction plus some excellent opportunities to undertake additional clinical training programmes and develop your skills in a specialist area
• A fantastic staff benefits programme which includes a great pension, generous annual leave and on-site childcare facilities
The hospitals have positions available in General Radiography, MRI and CT scanning and the post-holders will be able to gain experience working with a varied case mix whilst further developing their skills in a specialist area.
What we are looking for:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Radiography)
• Ideally you will have post-registration experience across a varied case mix across a range of modalities, and will be willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal English
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 45.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Radiographer role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new work oppo...