Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 17706.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 17 Dec 2020
Spire Edinburgh has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Health Care Assistant to join our Imaging Department working across Murrayfield and Shawfair Hospitals.
Murrayfield hospital was established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened Shawfair Park Hospital, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
- In this fast-paced role, you will be required to assist in providing exemplary care, whilst providing Healthcare support to our Nursing team - this will include routine tasks related to the delivery of care to ensure our patient's health and wellbeing.
- You will also be part of a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, working as part of a team in the development of knowledge.
Who we're looking for
- As an experienced HCA, you will be fundamental in providing Healthcare Support to our Imaging Team to ensure patients receive the best possible personal care.
- Imaging experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a similar role
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30.0 - 35.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist in Scotland.The post holder will be wo...