Bank Inpatient Physiotherapist
Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks.
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years' post graduate clinical experience including respiratory, orthopaedic and general surgery.
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
Working Hours: Variable
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave. This will include weekends and oncalls.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: 18/12/20. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Apply or alternatively Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryTadworth, Surrey, England
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist in SurreyThis a really interesting positi...
£ 45780.0 - 51393.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We expect all our staff to share the values that are important to the trust – being excellent, kind, responsible and respectful – a...