St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Nov 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
18 Week Support are currently seeking Endoscopy HCAs to join our enthusiastic team for weekend and weekday sessions in Greater Manchester area and surrounding areas.
18 Week Support are providing a 7-day endoscopy service to assist NHS Trusts with bringing down their endoscopy backlog. Sessions during the week and weekends are being offered to those willing to join us in this exciting service.
Working as part of a fantastic team of Nurses and HCAs led by excellent Endoscopy Consultants and supported by the 18 Week Support Head of Nursing.
- Ensuring a high standard of care is provided to patients at all time
- Endoscopy HCAs
- Manchester & surrounding areas
- Starting ASAP
- 7-day service, weekday and weekend sessions available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Demonstrating high quality of clinical practice and skills
- Care Certificate (for those who started work from April 2015 onwards)
- Proven experience working in Endoscopy
- Must have 1 years minimum Endoscopy experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supportive team
- Regular shifts
- Vetted safe environment
- Excellent daily session rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and covered for those willing to travel
18 Week Support are keen to hear from experienced Endoscopy HCAs that are looking for regular weekend work and to be part of a well-coordinated, friendly insourcing team.
For more information please contact the 18 Week Support recruitment team at: Apply
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in St Helens, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19737.0 - 21142.0 Per yearFull timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...