2 day per week - Support Pharmacist - South Dublin
- € 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Support Pharmacist - South Dublin
Job Type: Part-time - Permanent
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy,
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working 18 hours per week.
- includes working ever second Saturday.
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to Apply