Mobile Disability Assessor - South East of England
- £ 37450.0 - 43870.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Are you an experienced caregiver? We are looking for Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, or Paramedics who are looking for a brand new challenge with countless career progression opportunities.
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? Are you looking for better benefits in your next career move? If so, this role is definitely for you!
As a PIP Disability Assessor, you will be responsible for carrying out full holistic, face-to-face assessments with individuals who have a varied range of physical and/or mental health disabilities. These individuals are seeking to receive the PIP benefit scheme.
Part of your role as a Disability Assessor will be to use your clinical experience by looking into various different activities of daily living and doing a physical assessment if necessary, to understand the severity of their conditions and what their limitations are. In addition, you will gather your findings into a comprehensive and concise report and interpret medical evidence to support the decision-making process.
This Disability Assessor role is ideal for those who are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet are ready for a brand new challenge in a more non-clinical setting.
- RGN, RMN, RLD, Paramedic, Physio, Occupational Therapists.
- 2 years post reg clinical experience (or 18 months broad-based) minimum.
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on pin.
* You do not need experience as a Disability Assessor previously as a fully paid training scheme is provided if you are successful.
- Face-to-face assessments, compiling detailed medical reports
- Working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues
- Based primarily in the community conducting home visits, in addition to the local assessment centres
- Ability to work autonomously and I.T competency would be beneficial
- 25 days annual leave, Bank Holidays, and private medical insurance
- Dental and Travel insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company car
- And many more!
You'll benefit from comprehensive, full-time training and a full salary from the start, and ongoing CPD support is provided, as is re-validation and renewal of professional body registration.
Flexible, part-time Working opportunities are available after the full-time training is complete (minimum requirement of 22.5 hours per week).
If you are interested in discovering more about this Disability Assessor role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCanterbury, Kent, England
Physiotherapist - Functional AssessorImportant note - Interview process is currently computer based assessments and telephone based...