Tring, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 2820.0 - 4320.0 Per year
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Healthcare Assistant - Tring
Primary Care Healthcare Assistants of Tring- Chase Medical has flexible work opportunities available locally.
It is essential for this role to be an experienced Primary Care Health Care Assistant, and be confident carrying out the following skills:
- Blood pressure taking
- NHS & new patient checks
- Health and weight checks
- Working to PSDs
Whilst not necessary, it would be advantageous to also be able to undertake:
- INR/ Warfarin clinics
- Flu vaccinations
- Immunisations (B12s, Pneumonia)
- Ear Irrigations
- Smoking cessation
Candidates without experience specifically within Primary Care cannot be considered for this position.
Working with Chase Medical
Healthcare Assistants working with Chase Medical earn £11.75 to £18 per hour, including holiday pay, meaning one 8-hour shift can provide a great boost to your income! As we have no minimum number of hours or shifts that Healthcare Assistants need to work, this means you can pick up shifts as and when suits you. Many of our shifts are also able to be booked several months in advance, and paired with our flexible shifts, this means you're able to take control of your work rota.
Joining Chase Medical is quick and free, and once registered, you'll have access to our Chase Medical App. Using the app, you can pick shifts you're interested in, keep track of your booked shifts, and even have timesheets signed.
When arriving for your shift, you will be given a centre induction, and your clinics will be set up ready for you, with equipment needed provided for you. Any shifts you work will be suited to your specific skillset, meaning that you're able to hit the ground running.
- Chase Medical is the leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, helping find Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners locum opportunities.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with us for their staffing needs.
- We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and provide a friendly and responsive service to both clinicians and centres.
- Once you've registered with Chase Medical, you'll have a dedicated recruitment working to find you locum work that suits you.
Looking for permanent opportunities instead?
We have a team of permanent recruitment consultants, who are working to find our clinicians permanent roles to suit their interests. If you're looking for a new permanent position (whether its full time or part time), call Applyto chat to one of our recruitment experts about what you're looking for in a new job opportunity!
If you know someone who may be interested in any of our Primary Care or locum opportunities within Primary care, give us a call. You could earn up to £500 by recommending a friend!