Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Medical Secretary Assistant to join our team on a fixed term basis, covering maternity leave. Working closely with our Administration Team, your key responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and efficient filing, retrieval and production of paper patient records and files. Due to the high number of appointments the hospital completes this is a busy, fast paced role that requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Shift patterns will be between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday - please only apply if you are able to commit to these shifts
We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- This role would suit someone with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a methodical and organised environment.
- You will be responsible for the filing and retrieval of patient records therefore the role will have manual elements - for which full training will be provided
- The successful candidate will be working to tight timescales whilst ensuring accuracy is not compromised
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full training will be provided
- Must have excellent customer service and typing skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Health care administration in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 13.08 - 27.0 Per hourPart timeContractCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Experienced 111 Call Handler required in CroydonMerco are urgently looking for an experienced Pathways trained 111 Health Advisor /...