Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
- The provision of an exemplary pharmacy service, in accordance with current legislation, clinical requirements and accepted professional and ethical standards
- The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it's departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
- Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
Who we're looking for
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation experience in a hospital environment at ward level
- Clinical diploma desirable
- Communication/organised/role model/showcase excellent patient care etc.
Working Hours: Casual
Contract Type: Bank Contract
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2020. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Apply.
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 25.0 Per hourFull timeContractLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an exciting and lucrative opportunity for a pharmacist with dispensary experience to join a highly reput...
£ 25.0 - 37.0 Per hourFull timeContractLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Hunter AHP Resourcing have several exciting locum opportunities for hospital experienced Pharmacists to join several NHS hospital s...