Occupational Therapist - Community
- £ 23.0 - 25.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Occupational Therapist - Community - East Cheshire - £22 - £25 per hour
Writing assessments from home
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our client's busy Community in East Cheshire. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and supportive team on an initial 3-month contract.
They are looking for an occupational therapist with experience in the community, moving and handing and triaging cases. It's ideal the successful OT has an understanding of DFG's and Blue Badge assessments.
This role is home working, but you will need to be available to do visits with appropriate PPE and social distancing.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- £22 - £25 per hour pay rate
- Long-term contract
- Great management and supportive team
- Writing assessments from home
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The role as an Occupational Therapist will include:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members..
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply